torricellapeligna.com forum
Message 199: Re: Relative Hunting

Posted by Matthew Larcinese on 10/27/04 at 5:27 PM

Subject:   Re: Relative Hunting

Message Posted

In Reply to: Relative Hunting posted by Patricia Pellicciotti on 09/08/04 at 7:07 PM:

Cara Patricia,

My name is Matthew Larcinese- I have been involved in the Larcinese family research on and off for the last 10 years- and only recently have I started an all out 'assault' on my lineage. I have had the fortune of hiring a service to help me with my research as well as visiting Gesso. twice in the last few months. The Larcinese research dates back to 1520 right now with the oldest relative Bernardino de Larcenese-I do not have SOLID proof of how he is connected. The oldest Larcinese that connects to ALL of the Larcinese's is Ilio Larcinese born in Gessopalena in 1605. It is from Ilio that all of the Larcinese lines are connected to- although I have 18 generations or so- I do not have a Maddelena Larcinese- I will ask some of my relatives to see what I can find out for you- I have a few Pelliciotta's in my lineage and I will keep an eye out for the Pelliciotti-Larcinese lineage. I am also researching the other towns that I know Larcinese names are recorded- Bomba, Torricella, Archi, Fresagrandinaria but we do know the name originated in Gesso. Please email me if you have any questions. Regards-

Matthew

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

Message to Post