Torricella Peligna.com Guest Book
If you want to allow to other people to reply to your message publicly, it is better to post your request in the FORUM
- You are free to leave or not to leave, your email address or other personal data. Consider that once you post your email address, you have the advantage of receiving replies to your email box, and you may be contacted by people who may help you in your search. But you also have to be aware that your address becomes public, and this means you may receive unwanted mail. A solution might be to register an email with a free email service, and use that on the web, keeping your private email for colleagues and friends.
- WE WILL DELETE messages including names and addresses of other people, for privacy issues, even if taken from public sources like the Italian white pages.
- WE WILL DELETE messages offensive of the common moral sense, of other nationalities, races, religions, beliefs.
- WE WILL DELETE messages advertising products or services, for which we advise to use your own websites, since this Forum is not a commercial showcase.
- And PLEASE do not use all CAPITAL LETTERS, which is like shouting on the web.
This said, we would be honored if you would like to leave your comments in our GUESTBOOK