torricellapeligna.com forum
Message 205: Re: Searching for Nicolo family history...

Posted by Teresa Guerreiro on 11/20/04 at 3:45 PM

Subject:   Re: Searching for Nicolo family history...

Message Posted

In Reply to: Re: Searching for Nicolo family history... posted by Marc Nicolo on 09/29/04 at 2:10 AM:

Dear sirs
>I'm loking for an Italian old friend called Domenico Giorgio Nicoló that in 1969 I met in Lisbon - Portugal. I know that in 1970 he worked at CP Air in Weston - Canada, in 1971 he worked at Hotel Melia Castilla in Madrid - Spain. I lost his adress in Turim - Italy, where he lived till he was 18 years old. In 1979 I spoke with his mother in Turim and he told me that he was in Latin America. I think his mother is already dead or she doesn't live in Turim anymore. I think that he can be now 60 - 65 years old. Perhaps he has still some family in Turim ( brothers or sisters ). Do you think that it's possible to find out any registration of his birthday or some authorization that on that time was necessary to go to some countries ?
>I shoul be very greatfull if you could help me to find him or any person of his family.
>After so many years there are a lot of friends that should be very glad to know how he is doing now, where and if he wants to know about us.
>My name is Teresa Guerreiro and I live in Portugal.
> My E-mail is : tguerreiro@oninetspeed.pt
>Hoping you can help me, anxiously waiting for an answer
>Best regards
>Teresa Guerreiro

Follow Ups:

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:

Message to Post